What we’re looking for
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN U.S.**
KnowledgeTree is looking for a passionate Front End Developer to join its world-class engineering team. Our sales acceleration and predictive analytics products are used by thousands of customers at marquee brands. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute at every phase of the lifecycle from product ideation and design, to prototyping, to building out awesome apps with cutting edge technology (our client-side code is Angular and Angular2).
- Experience developing and maintaining highly performant and scalable web applications
- Passion for best practices (unit testing, code review, refactoring tech debt)
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, Agile environment
- UX/UI/Graphic design chops
- Familiarity with bringing data visualizations & rich analytics to life
- Interest in occasionally dipping a foot into backend stuff (Java, Clojure, API design, etc.)
- Experience developing in Apex for the Salesforce.com platform
Who you are
You are our ideal candidate if...
- You want to work on challenging problems with incredibly smart people.
- You have a keen attention to detail and love simple, elegant, highly functional product design.
- You're able to turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code that other people – or you, six months in the future – will find wonderfully easy to comprehend and modify.
- You should take pleasure in helping others around you become better developers, and working to make the people around you successful. You should be comfortable saying "I don't understand, please teach me." (or RTFM'ing)
- You should be able to write well. You should be able to have healthy conversations.
- You should have ideas when you're walking around or out with friends or whatever. You jot those ideas down with the intention of sharing them with your team later.
- You should have had a job or two where things went really right and really wrong. You should have opinions about why this happened.
- You should take great pleasure in creation, momentum, chaos, vibrancy, spontaneity, debate, and silence.
- You should feel comfortable doing things, even when no one is telling you exactly what to do.
- You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
Who we are:
We are a smart, fun, and opinionated team. Our Raleigh-based startup is a group of talented pros that are shaking up the hyper-growth Sales Software space. And we’re doing it from our historically-renovated building on culture-rich Hillsborough Street. Raleigh has received a litany of Best Places to Live awards from the likes of Forbes, CNN, 24/7 Wall Street, Yahoo Finance, and many others.
We offer great salary, stock, health insurance benefits, 401k, long-term disability, flex-plan accounts and dental coverage. But more than that, we offer a place where driven folks can make real change in an exciting market.
KnowledgeTree is funded by River Cities Capital Funds, Core Capital, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and Hatteras Funds.